Introducing the Newest Collection, Heather's! How delicious are they!
Felt colours are Pistachio, Strawberries & Cream, Mint n' Chip, Banana Split and White.
You will receive one of each colour of the new Heather Collection totalling 5 sheets.
***Packs are a great way to introduce you to new colours you've not experienced yet and from time to time some colours may be out of stock. To best service you as my wonderful customer it would be a great idea to check if the Wool Felt colours for this pack are in stock first so you are not disappointed to find colours out of stock after check out.***
These 100% Merino Wool Felt is available in 8x12" sheets. This product is of superb quality and wonderful if you need something a little wider for your crafting needs.
Wool Felt is saturated with color, soft, and evenly dense. The entire Wool Felt collection is manufactured in Europe, home of the highest quality wool, Merino Wool, which is the wool that lies closest to the skin of the sheep. Thus, my felt is extremely soft and durable. It also has qualities that are unmatched by synthetic felt of wool felt blends. It cuts smoothly, does not fray at the edges is pill, fuzz and stretch resist and and is evenly dense throughout.
Rose Petal Collections 100% Merino Wool Felt is perfect for the hobbyist, small business owners and professional designers alike. And because the felt is of the highest quality, your end product will last and retain the look originally intended.
Importantly, my 100% wool felt is non-toxic and ecologically friendly. it is completely biodegradable, non-flammable and safe for babies, children and pets.
Wool Felt is great for: needle felting projects, doll-making, felt flowers for headbands, wreaths, or scrapbooks, rugs, purses, cellphone and laptop covers and just about any other project you can think of!
- Manufactured in Europe
- Composition - 100% Merino Wool
- Thickness - 1.1 mm (3/69 inch)
- Non-raveling - > easy to cut in any direction with no hemming needed
- Excellent rub resistance
- Uses: fashion coats, costumes, children's clothing, craft flowers, ottomans, cushions, pillows, drapes, rugs, table coverings, stuffed animals, educational toys such as play food
- Certified safe for babies and children under Oeko-Tex Standard 100. The Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 is a globally uniform testing and certification system for textiles. Product has been tested for chemicals known to be harmful to health, such as lead, and conforms to the highest safety class (class 1).
- Dry clean for best result. Optional : Spot clean with damp towel. Felt will shrink when exposed to heat such as a dryer or iron. To preserve felt in original state, allow felt to air dry, use cool iron if necessary. Place wool in dryer if you want a boiled wool appearance. Fabric will shrink dramatically in dryer and become thicker, with shrinkage dependent on heat setting. Test washing techniques with a small piece of wool first.