Brynn&Co Hope Flowers Embroidery Kit
Hope Flowers Embroidery Kit.
We could all use a little more hope in this wonderful world of ours couldn’t we?!
So here is it, HOPE. This design uses a handful of very common embroidery stitches as well as beautifully rich colours, you are sure to enjoy every part of this project. This kit comes packed full of all the supplies you will need as well as an easy to understand colour guide, visual stitch guide and visual step by step process that Amanda uses to create this hoop.
This pattern is designed for those who have a basic knowledge of Embroidery, however, if you are a beginner there are a few “Tips and Tricks” included in the pattern to help get you through.
Included in your kit:
- 6″ wooden embroidery hoop
- Embroidery pattern, pre-printed onto cotton fabric
- Embroidery needle
- DMC cotton embroidery threads in the colours used in this design
- Instructional booklet including a colour and visual stitch guide
- Paper copy of the pattern
***This pattern and documentation is © Brynn&Co./Amanda Bryde and is for personal use only. I ask that you please do not sell this pattern, kit, or any products made from this pattern.*