DIY Craft - Adorable Little Wool Felt Robots
Ric Rac Little Bots DIY Craft to make three (3) Brightly Coloured Robots
Little Bots are the cutest whimsical little friends. The pattern includes the robot with options for arms, front pocket, two different panels, side head rivets or top head rivets. You can swap and change and make a huge selection of different robots. You can personalise them to suit any occasion. The gorgeous little party hat is included as well.
With full-size instructions and immediate access to the pattern, you could whip up a whole army of little robots in no time. They are very simple and quick to make and the options for embellishments are endless. Who will you make a robot for?
Finished robot measures approx: 5 1/2 inches high
- Hard Copy Pattern of Ric Rac Little Bots
- Enough product to make three (3) little robots
- 100% Wool Felt in White, Tulip, Turquoise and Acid Lime with Glitter Wool Felt in Rainbow Pink, Green and Lime Green + Mirrored Silver Metallic Wool Felt
- A pair of an assortment of metal cogs
- 3 sets of safety eyes
- Small Wool Felt Ball
You are welcome to sell items made from this pattern provided:
- The item is made by you and not mass-produced
- You give written credit to the designer Jodie Carleton
- Re-sale and/or distribution of pattern pieces and instructions is not permitted.