DIY Craft Kit - Wool Felt Flowers Sewing Kit
Premium collections, DIY Craft kit to make beautifully designed wool felt flowers.
What you are about to see is the cream of crafting inspiration, a premium complete kit with absolutely everything, and we mean everything, you need to make the stunning felt flowers from the beautifully designed Molly and Mama Coco Flower Crown.
Tired of searching all over the internet for an easy to follow felt flower pattern? This fully comprehensive FLOWER CROWN pattern will become your new 'go to' for instructions, templates and tips for creating a whole collection of felt flowers, succulents and cactus's. The 'Coco Flower Crown' Premium Creative Kit gives you step-by-step instructions and the pattern template and everything you need to be creative. You can hand stitch up a Wool Felt Hair Wreath in as little as an afternoon! With lots of photos and simple text, it's the perfect project for a beginner.
Make a flower crown, hair clip or bracelet with the pattern instructions. Or use your felt flowers to adorn a holiday wreath, a hoop art project, or make a potted succulent. There's just so many options! *Please note that all the instructions for this pattern are written in English.
- Hard Copy Pattern of Molly and Mama Coco Flower Crown
- 4" x 12" (10cm x 30cm) 100% Wool Felt Shrimp
- 4" x 12" (10cm x 30cm) 100% Wool Felt Barely Pink
- 4" x 12" (10cm x 30cm) 100% Wool Felt Almond
- 8" x 12" (20cm x 30cm) 100% Wool Felt White
- 4" x 6" (10cm x 15cm) 100% Wool Felt Stone Gray
- 4" x 6" (10cm x 15cm) 100% Wool Felt Papaya
- 6" x 8" (15cm x 20cm) 100% Wool Felt Beige Skin
- 8" x 12" (20cm x 30cm) 100% Wool Felt Apricot
- 4.75" x 6" (12cm x 15cm) Metallic Rose Gold
- 4.75" x 6" (12cm x 15cm) Glitter Champagne
THE PATTERN INCLUDES;
- Templates to make 7 felt succulents or cactus's.
- Templates to make 5 felt flowers.
- Instructions to create rolled centre flowers, pieced flowers with separate petals, gathered succulents, and more.
- Hand-sewing and stitching instructions
- Full instructions to use your flowers to create a hair crown or a wristlet (bracelet) on ribbon, or a hair slide on an alligator clip.