Premium Creative Kit Molly & Mama Coco Flower Crown
What you are about to see is the cream of crafting inspiration, a premium complete kit with absolutely everything, and we mean everything, you need to make the stunning felt flowers from the beautifully designed Molly and Mama Coco Flower Crown.
Tired of searching all over the internet for an easy to follow felt flower pattern? This fully comprehensive FLOWER CROWN pattern will become your new 'go to' for instructions, templates and tips for creating a whole collection of felt flowers, succulents and cactus's. The 'Coco Flower Crown' Premium Creative Kit gives you step-by-step instructions and the pattern template and everything you need to be creative. You can hand stitch up a Wool Felt Hair Wreath in as little as an afternoon! With lots of photos and simple text, it's the perfect project for a beginner.
Make a flower crown, hair clip or bracelet with the pattern instructions. Or use your felt flowers to adorn a holiday wreath, a hoop art project, or make a potted succulent. There's just so many options! *Please note that all the instructions for this pattern are written in English.
- Molly and Mama Coco Flower Crown Sewing Pattern
- 100% Wool Felt 8x12” (20x30cm) in Apricot, Barely Pink and White
- 100% Wool Felt 4x12” (10x30cm) in Beige Skin, Grey, Concrete, Almond, Papaya & French Peach
- Glitter Rose Gold or Champagne Wool Felt 2x4” (5x10cm)
- Metallic Rose Gold Wool Felt 2x4” (5x10cm)
- Freezer Paper
- DMC *7 Embroidery Needle
- HB2 Steadtler Led Pencil with My Craft Lady Label
- DMC Thread in 3865, 819, 3825, 948, 414, 648, 842, 352, 761
- 1m of Grosgrain Ribbon 9mm
- Grosgrain Ribbon Covered Alligator Hair Clip
THE PATTERN INCLUDES;
- Templates to make 7 felt succulents or cactus's.
- Templates to make 5 felt flowers.
- Instructions to create rolled centre flowers, pieced flowers with separate petals, gathered succulents, and more.
- Hand-sewing and stitching instructions
- Full instructions to use your flowers to create a hair crown or a wristlet (bracelet) on ribbon, or a hair slide on an alligator clip.