Molly & Mama Night Before Christmas Stocking - Hexagon Christmas Stocking with Felt Pocket Mouse
Complete Kit + Pattern
Choose Either a complete Kit for $48.50
PLUS! Join The Sewing Along With Lauren Starting the 18th Of November!
Nothing makes the night before Christmas so special as hanging beautiful handmade stockings, especially when they have sweet little mice in their pockets! In this pattern you’ll learn how to create a hexagon panel using the glue-basted English paper piecing method. Detailed instructions are included to sew the stocking with a quilted outer, front pocket, full lining, bound top, and hanging loop. It also details how to hand stitch that adorable little felt mouse!
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Confident Beginners
Stocking – 7” (18cm) opening x 16 ¼” (42cm) tall
Mouse – 3” (7.5cm) wide x 4” (10cm) tall
*Please note that all the instructions for this pattern are written in English.
THE PATTERN INCLUDES;
- Simple jargon-free and easy to follow instructions
- Lots of clear step-by-step photos outlining each stage of the stocking and mouse construction
- 5 template pages with labelled and outlined pattern pieces
- Metric and imperial measurements
THE KIT CONTAINS;
- Hard Copy of Molly & Mama Night Before Christmas Stocking
- Tilda Old Rose Fabric
- Leutennegger Mystique Fabric
- Light Weight Fleece
- Hexagon Papers
- Fusible Interfacing
- Wool Felt
- Freezer Paper