The 100% Pure Wool Felt distinguishes itself from others by its woolier look and a slightly greater weight per meter weighing approximately 450 gram per meter. The felt is made from pure wool from South American breeds of sheep and produced in Europe.
The properties of 100% Pure Wool Felt make this material extremely suitable and safe for children’s toys. Furthermore, 100% Pure Wool Felt is often used for interior decoration, wall finishing and upholstery.
The 100% Pure Wool Felt is also used in theaters, photo studios, architectural purposes and for luxurious trade show presentations.
Thanks to the natural character of this 100% woolen felt, it has a huge number of applications and is a highly valued product. This makes it impossible to imagine our textile world without it.
- Made from pure wool
- Made from South American sheep
- Produced in Europe
- A woolen felt that is dyed with non-toxic and heavy metal-free dyes which satisfy the EN 71, art. 1, 2 and 3 guidelines
- Safe for children and can be used in children’s toys
- Machine-washable using a wool program no warmer than 30 degrees
- Can shrink just slightly, but usually no more than 5%.
- Can be ironed using an average warm temperature
- Flame retardant and can be used for heat and sound insulation.