DIY Craft - Ric Rac Flock Pink Galah
Unlock Your Creative Potential! Our focus is on 100% Wool Felt, the key ingredient for these inspiring projects. While we may not stock all the required notions, rest assured that sourcing them is easy. Read the listing to know what's included and reach out to us for any assistance you need. Let's bring your imagination to life together!
Unleash Your Inner Creator! While we'd love to handle everything for you, where's the fun in that? Our Craft Inspiration DIYs offer a hands-on experience, requiring you to cut our incredible felt yourself. Don't worry, there are detailed instructions to guide you every step of the way. Embrace the adventure and let the journey be as rewarding as the destination!
Ric Rac Flock DIY Craft - Pattern and Materials to make Pink Galah Version
Look at these delightfully squishy chubby bird friends !
This pattern covers a great flock of Australian birds. By mixing the colours you can make budgies, cockatoo's, parrots, Rosellas, Cockatiels and any other bird you can imagine. With detailed instructions and diagrams, you'll be able to whip up a cute flock in no time.
- Hard Copy of Ric Rac Flock Sewing Pattern (this pattern includes instructions to make all birds)
- 100% Wool Felt to make colourful Pink Galah version in
- 100% Wool Felt Carnation, Fuchsia, Silver, Barely Pink, Deep Pink, Shrimp, French Peach
- Glitter Dusty Rose
- 5mm Safety Eyes
You are welcome to sell items made from this pattern provided:
- The item is made by you and not mass produced
- You give written credit to the designer Jodie Carleton
- Re-sale and/or distribution of pattern pieces and instructions is not permitted