DIY Craft Kit - Wool Felt Bunny with Scarf
Ric Rac Warren DIY Craft Kit
This is Warren: A whole family of cute felt bunnies. With little movable arms and legs and a lovely scarf to keep warm, these bunnies are a delight to play with and quick to make. You can't just stop at one - make a sweet bunny in all the colours. This mini pattern has full-size templates plus illustrations and instructions to guide you through making your own little bunny.
They can be completely made with a beautiful wool felt or you can add fabric highlights to his tummy, ears and footpads. These cheerful bunnies make an awesome Easter present.
Size - Bunny is 11 inches high from the tip of his ears to his toes.
- Hardcopy sewing pattern of Ric Rac Warren
- 100% Wool Felt in 3 different colours as pictured
- Includes fabric for pink bunny only, white or ivory for the others
- Safety Eyes
- Embroidery thread
- Not included - toy stuffing, sewing buttons for limbs or general sewing supplies
- The item is made by you and not mass-produced
- You give written credit to the designer Jodie Carleton
- Re-sale and/or distribution of pattern pieces and instructions are not permitted