Meet Miss Molly and her friends, a gorgeous trio of cute pincushions designed to delight and inspire. Featuring two sweet doll face designs and an adorable kitten, use your favourite shades of wool felt to hand stitch and embroider the beautiful details. Miss Molly and her friends are simple and fun to make - perfect for gifting to crafty friends or beautifying your own sewing space.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Beginners
FINISHED SIZE: Each pincushion measures approximately 3" (8cm) across and approximately 2" (5cm) high (not including plaits or kitten ears).
*Please note that all the instructions for this pattern are written in English.
THE PATTERN INCLUDES:
- Details to hand stitch your very own Miss Molly, Miss Kitty and Miss Maisie with sweet plaits
- Instructions that are detailed and easy to follow
- Simple, jargon free language
- Clear step-by-step photos
- A template with labelled and outlined pattern pieces to trace
- A placement guide showing how to layer pattern pieces and place embroidery details
- Tips and tricks to help you achieve the best results
GENERAL LIST OF SUPPLIES NEEDED:
- 100% wool felt in various shades (use the cover image as a colour guide)
- Embroidery needle and six stranded embroidery floss in (in colours that co-ordinate with your felt)
- Felt cutting scissors with short, sharp blades, or embroidery scissors
- Freezer paper
- Tracing paper
- Polyester hobby fill or pin cushion filling of your choice
- Rice or similar material to weight the pin cushion base