DIY Craft - Ric Rac Tuesday Sewing Circle
Ric Rac Tuesday Sewing Circle DIY Craft
Make one, make them all!
This pincushion pattern is ridiculously flamboyant. You can add as much or as little to each pincushion to create the look you like.
Any sewer or crafter would love to receive one of these as a gift - they would add to the sewing room decor for sure.
HOW TO ORDER
- Select the number of pin cushions you would like to make and add to your cart
- When you are finished adding products to your cart, click on View Cart
- Either add in the description which colour/colours of pin cushions you'd like to make in the 'add special instructions' section OR email us at email@example.com with your choices.
- Continue through to check out and purchase your lovely ladies.
The pattern contains full-size templates, diagrams and instructions to create the pin cushion woman as well as a variety of hats, a crown, leave, flowers and berries. The pattern also contains all the pin toppers shown in the photos, including whale, starfish, tree, bird, moon, speech bubbles, and mushroom.
The finished pin cushion is approx. 6 1/2 inches high
- Hard Copy Pattern of Ric Rac Tuesday Sewing Circle Pink Lady (sewing pattern includes instructions to make all pincushions, this kit comes with materials to make any version of your choosing)
- 100% Wool Felt
- Black and White striped fabric
- Large Wool Felt Balls to match
You are welcome to sell items made from this pattern provided:
- The item is made by you and not mass-produced
- You give written credit to the designer Jodie Carleton
- Re-sale and/or distribution of pattern pieces and instructions are not permitted