Molly and Mama Darling Daisy Bag Hard Copy Pattern
Molly & Mama Darling Daisy Bag Hard Copy Pattern
Sew this adorable little bag with a beautiful, felt, 'flower face' applique using the Darling Daisy Bag pattern. Darling Daisy loves to accompany little ones as they wander the garden, collecting pretty flowers and special treasures. This PDF pattern is a quick and easy sew, and it's perfect for beginners.
Bag Body - approximately 7" (19cm) wide, 5" (12.5cm) high and 3" (7.5cm) wide
Bag with Handle - approximately 9" (23cm) high
Flower - the petals are approximately 6" (15cm) wide, the face is approximately 2.5" (6.5cm) wide
*Please note that all the instructions for this pattern are written in English.
THE HARD COPY PATTERN INCLUDES;
- easy to follow instructions to sew a simple child's single strap bag with open top
- a felt flower face applique detail on one side
- template that includes the felt pieces for the applique and the bag pieces
- detailed jargon-free explanation for sewing the bag
- tricks and tips for sewing with felt and for constructing the felt flower
- lots of clear, step by step photos
- embroidery tips for back-stitching the flower face details
- metric and imperial measurements
- information to free tutorials and more
Other Materials Needed For This Pattern
Embroidery floss, quilting cotton, ribbon, interfacing, fusible fleece, felt, wool felt, polyester hobbyfill.
Use the pattern to create a basic child's bag. Add the felt flower applique for a special touch. Or be inspired to use the techniques and tips in the pattern to create something uniquely yours!