DIY Craft - Ric Rac Albie
Ric Rac Albie DIY Craft
This is Albie - the friendliest waggiest little wiener dog you are likely to meet. Standing at approx 4 1/2 inches high Albie is made from felt and has his own smart felt coat as well. You can decorate that cute little coat in any number of ways- check out the photos.
This is a simple small sewing pattern that is sure to delight the sausage dog lovers as well as toy lovers of all ages.
HOW TO ORDER
- Select the number of dogs you would like to make and add to your cart
- In the field "Wool felt colour for dog" choose any colour you like and type in here.
- Click add to cart
- Continue through to check out and purchase your lovely pups
- Hard Copy Pattern of Ric Rac Albie
- Enough product to make one (1) wool felt dog , unless you have chosen to buy more then one dog variant. (i.e. two dogs comes with enough felt to make (2) two Dogs).
- 1 set of safety eyes
- Black Embroidery thread
Not included - Stuffing, cotton fabric or felt for coat, buttons and general sewing supplies.
You are welcome to sell items made from this pattern provided:
The item is made by you and not mass produced
You give written credit to the designer Jodie Carleton
Re-sale and/or distribution of pattern pieces and instructions is not permitted