DIY Craft - Ric Rac G is for Giraffe
Unlock Your Creative Potential! Our focus is on 100% Wool Felt, the key ingredient for these inspiring projects. While we may not stock all the required notions, rest assured that sourcing them is easy. Read the listing to know what's included and reach out to us for any assistance you need. Let's bring your imagination to life together!
Unleash Your Inner Creator! While we'd love to handle everything for you, where's the fun in that? Our Craft Inspiration DIYs offer a hands-on experience, requiring you to cut our incredible felt yourself. Don't worry, there are detailed instructions to guide you every step of the way. Embrace the adventure and let the journey be as rewarding as the destination!
Ric Rac G is for Giraffe Pattern & Felt
This sweet little giraffe is the perfect project for all skill levels. Completely hand sewn, you do not need a swing machine so you can take it anywhere.
The pattern includes instructions and diagrams to help you achieve a neat simple blanket stitch to bring your giraffe to life. Once sewn this cute fellow would make a beautiful hand made gift for anybody.
Finished Size - Giraffe Approx 9" (23cm), Letter Block 2.5" (6cm)
- Hard Copy of G is for Giraffe by Ric Rac Pattern
- 12" x 16" (30cm x 40cm) 100% Wool Felt Heather Beige
- 4" x 12" (10cm x 30cm) 100% Wool Felt Sky Blue
- 2" x 3" (5cm x 7.5cm) 100% Wool Felt White
- Safety Eyes
You are welcome to sell items made from this pattern provided:
- The item is made by you and not mass produced
- You give written credit to the designer Jodie Carleton
- Re-sale and/or distribution of pattern pieces and instructions is not permitted